Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best Mustache Trimmer

Again

As the issue of the publication of my article walks in his second round. As suggested by Angel in my previous post on the subject we wrote a letter to the editor commenting on how much we'd like to meet your expectations but our system experimental study specific complications arose that did not so simple. The editor responded very nicely to 6 months could give us extra time to perform the experiments since she understood how difficult it was to mount the trial transcript. However, the reality is that I love and I have to holder and can not risk my postdoctoral 9 months and keep struggling to mount experiments that might require more time to be conclusive. So the editor thanked the work that he and the reviewers did and removed the article.
By then I had the manuscript reformatted for the new magazine but not told them that my guardian was in bed, partly paralyzed by a herniated disc. So while he was lying in a pool lounge chair in his studio I was in a chair to meet the requirements to submit the article in a magazine. Valga this text as a recognition of their efforts because they really never seen him so sick and yet with good teamwork we send the item. That was
January 9 and 11 I had been assigned editor, this is a funny story because it is the scientific director of a company that sells equipment and reagents for research and my work does not use any product! hahaha! Clearly this will not influence your decision but I made it funny.
So now we wait for 3 to 4 weeks to see how it goes with these new reviewers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment